- This event has passed.
SENY Assembly: Area Inventory
November 14, 2020 @ 8:30 am - 3:15 pm
South Eastern New York Area of Alcoholics Anonymous – Area 49 SENY AREA INVENTORY VIRTUAL ASSEMBLY
MEETING ZOOM MEETING I.D.# 864 9887 0840 IF PROMPTED FOR PASSWORD: 1935
DIAl-IN #: 1-646-876-9923 (US) November 14, 2020 9:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
AGENDA FOR ASSEMBLY
Area Inventory Virtual Assembly Agenda (end/start times are tentative depending on participation)
9:00 AM – 9:15 AM Assembly Opening & Welcome by Jerry R. (Area 49 Chair)
- Serenity Prayer in English and Spanish
- Preamble in English and Spanish 9:15 AM-12:00 PM Area Inventory presented by Doug R. from The Oxford Group, Retired GSO Staff
12:00 PM-12:30 PM BREAK
12:30 PM – 12:45 PM Approval of Minutes from June 13, 2020 Assembly
12:45 PM – 1:45 PM Officers’ Reports
- Jane E., Delegate Panel 69 ()
- Tom B., Alt. Delegate Panel 69 ()
- Jerry R., Area 49 Chair ()
- Jo Ann M., Area 49 Treasurer ()
- Mike D., Area 49 Technology and Communications Officer ()
- Kathleen W., 2021 SENY Convention Chair with Convention Report ()
1:45 PM – 2:45 PM
- Old Business
- New Business
- Motion to be made from our Delegate, Jane E., that SENY support this proposed agenda item for submission as a request for a final agenda item for the 71st GSC: The General Service Conference of Alcoholics Anonymous will implement a ten-year trial period alternating face to face with virtual General Service Conferences, to commence after current hotel contractual obligations are met.
- Nominations for the April 2021 Vacancy for the Class B Trustee-at-Large U.S.
2:45 PM – 3:30 PM Reports
- Standing Committee Chairs
3:30 PM Closing with A.A.’s Declaration of Unity – Jerry R., Area 49 Chair “This we owe to A.A.’s future: To place our common welfare first; To keep our fellowship united. For on A.A. unity depend our lives And the lives of those to come”